Shopping Cart
Quantity in Cart: 0 - $0.00

Shipping & Returns

Order Processing

Orders require 1-3 days for processing depending on the specific day of the week. All orders require a minimum of 1 business day for processing. Additional days for processing may be required depending on the day of the week. For example, if an order is placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday it will not ship until Monday.

Shipping Carriers

United States Postal Service (USPS) is currently the preferred method of shipping. USPS was chosen because it is currently the fastest, low cost delivery solution available. USPS delivers to nearly every country in the world. Visit to find areas of coverage. For orders shipping to any United States of America address, shipments are sent by USPS Priority or USPS 1st Class mail (varies by weight). For international orders (orders shipping outside of the United States), shipments are sent by USPS Priority International or USPS 1st Class mail international. Availability of international shipping services and rates vary for each country.

Other optional services include: United Postal Service (UPS), Federal Express, and DHL. If you prefer any of these other services, please contact us by email at:

Average Time for Deliveries:

Per USPS, delivery times within the continental United States are an average of 2-3 business days for priority service and 2-5 days for 1st Class mail. However, historically both average delivery times are about 70% accurate. The other 30% end up taking around 4-10 business days.

Per USPS, delivery times outside the continental United States vary but are an average of 6-10 business days for priority international service and 6-15 days for 1st Class international mail. However, historically both average delivery times are about 60% accurate. The other 40% end up taking around 7-15 business days.

Return/Refund Policy

Returns can be accepted up to 60-days from the date the order is received by the customer (delivered date). Returned kits must be complete with no missing parts. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs. Refunds will be processed after the returned item is received and verified for condition and contents. Refunds are valid only on items returned in new "as shipped" condition as shipped from factory in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States). There are no refunds on shipping costs.

Please address all returns as follows:

Attn: Return
P.O. Box 58092
Cincinnati, OH 45258

How Our Fasteners Size-Up to OE
Copyright © 2017 BIKEBOLTS. Powered by Zen Cart
Back to top